Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ArtPrize Is BIG Event in Grand Rapids!!!

I am exhibiting in ArtPrize and welcome all to participate. You can pre-register to vote online and then finish registering at a voting station starting September 23rd. I am encouraging everyone to vote and vote often- you can vote for as many artists as you would like in the first week.

For full information about my work please go to:
http://www.artprize.org/artist/id/4168

Voting number:
vote31541

My venue is at:
St. Mark's Episcopal Church,
134 North Division,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

There will be an ARTIST RECEPTION on Saturday, September 26 from 6 to 8 pm, and artist talk: Sunday, September 27, 2 to 3:30 pm.
Don't miss this unique week of art!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this painting. beautiful use of color and I like all the verticals in the composition. I am in artprize too, i need to go see this painting now, thank you.